- Ocean State Charity Events (OSCE) is an IRS recognized 501C3 non-profit founded by
Ed Egan who has worked as a Director of Development for 32 years.
- OSCE supports more than 100 charity organizations annually through successful live/silent/virtual auctions.
- OSCE does not charge a fee to build your virtual auction page
- OSCE recommends an auction with 30-40 items with higher value as opposed to lesser dollar amounts
- OSCE can offer 10-20 assorted pieces of deluxe framed memorabilia or vacation getaways with no obligation. If an item does not sell, the charity owes nothing.
- OSCE deluxe framed items can include a wide selection of any sport team, music, nostalgia, politics, etc.
- OSCE autographed items come with Certificates of Authenticity from the industry’s most recognizable/reputable sources.
- OSCE pays the credit card fees & associated sales tax
- OSCE will have our provided items professionally shipped at the winning bidder’s expense, if so requested.
The charity partner will be responsible for providing via email:
- Federal Tax ID number
- 501C3 tax letter
- Associated auction images: charity logo, images of auction items, sponsor logos etc.
- Associated auction descriptions and opening bids, if items can be picked up at a location, a date, time and location
- All auction revenue is deposited into OSCE bank account within 3-4 days of the auction end. At that time, OSCE will provide a report of Winning Bidders and dollar amount raised and can either mail a hard copy check, or send an email check.